Financial Management Services
Sea Aggie Center
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Closed on University holidays
We accept debit card and check payments for:
- Tuition and fees
- Optional fees posted to the student account in Compass:
- Parking Violations
- Athletic tickets
- Returned checks
- Other charges posted to the student account in Compass
- Loan payments
- Fee payments can be made online 24 hours a day by selecting "MyAccount" in the Howdy portal. The "MyAccount" link is located in the "Billing Services" channel of the "My Finances" tab. Online payments can be made by electronic check for no fee or by credit card (convenience fees apply — 2.25% of transaction). Texas A&M Galveston does not accept Visa as payment for tuition and fees.
If a student finds themselves in an issue related to application of University Student Fiscal Policy, such as excess hours, click on the link to access an explanation of the Student Fiscal Appeal Process and an application for appeal.
Forms of Payment
The cashier accepts payments for tuition and fees and also handles all campus wide financial transactions. Acceptable forms of payment at the cashier booth are cash and check only. Payment by credit or debit card and e-checks can be made online through the student's Howdy Portal. We accept MasterCard, Discover and American Express online only for tuition, fees, citations and/or application fees. Visa may only be used for citations and/or application fees. A convenience fee of 2.25% is charged for all credit card transactions. Other acceptable forms of payment include cashier checks, money orders, ACH and Wire Transfers payable to Texas A&M University Galveston.
What is the quickest way to receive refunds from the University?
Visit the Wells Fargo Preference Capture site to update your preference for receiving refunds from the University.
To access the site:
- Sign on to the Howdy Student Portal
- View the "My Finances" tab
- Click on the "Select My Refund Delivery Preference" link under the "Refunds" channel
Texas Guaranteed Tuition Fund (formerly the Texas Tomorrow Fund)
To get answers for your questions regarding your 1098-T, please visit payroll.tamu.edu.
The 2012 1098-T Forms and Details will be available by January 31, 2013. Students will receive an email informing them that the form and details have been loaded into Howdy.
If you cannot find the answers needed to your questions, email form1098T@tamu.edu.